Stone Fruit Crisp
Chef Ann Cooper formerly of the Ross
School – East Hampton, NY
Adapted by StarChefs
Yield: 25 Pounds/200 Servings
- 17 pounds fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 3¼ fluid ounces lemon juice
- 9 ounces sugar
- 4¼ ounces flour
- 1½ Tablespoons ground cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1¾ pounds flour
- 1¾ pounds brown sugar
- 1¼ pounds rolled oats
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1¾ fluid ounces canola oil
Stir peaches with lemon juice. Combine with sugar, flour, cinnamon
and nutmeg. Spread into hotel pans.
Preheat oven to 325°F. Combine 1 pound of flour, brown sugar
and oats. Add butter to mixture until it resembles coarse meal.
Spread streusel over the peaches and bake for 50 minutes at 325°F.
Allow to cool then cut.